Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Asri=ari^,^



Assalammualaikum ,this is the last letter from social leader,hope you will accept it with respect,my name is Asri from bandar tasek selatan ,the best way to described my self is i am kind of sharp knife like,magnificent,realistic,outstanding and ambitious person that you ever meets.

I like to value my friend as my own family, i love them as i love myself because to me, they are all everything that i got in this world. They make me feel like i am living magical life.

I love MGT 300 because in this class i am can learn new thing that to me was very fun and interesting to explore. In this class in i can learn the new technology and mastered it for own goddess. That all, the letter from society leader, i wish i could tell you everything about my personality but i like to keep it as my heart secrets.

Okay keep continue live a magical life, Wslm :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment